Story by Fran Belbin
Saturday 16th June, 12pm – 4pm
Community members, businesses and services are coming together to organise a magnificent day celebrating Eid and showing off the range of businesses in the locality. There are over 90 businesses in the area, selling everything from groceries, to electrical items and fashion and beauty goods, as well as the wide variety of restaurants.
A Burngreave is Working fair is also taking place in the Vestry Hall. As well as promoting jobs, training and volunteering the fair will showcase local independent traders – makers, artists and service providers. With Active Burngreave providing activities for young people at All Saints, Comm2Unity offers something for everyone.
- 12 – 4 pm – Children’s activities, community stalls, entertainment and performances on Ellesmere Green.
- 12 – 4 pm – Burngreave is Working event in the Vestry Hall.
- Information and advice about jobs, business, training and volunteering.
- Stalls for Burngreave based independent traders, makers, artists and service providers.
- 2 – 4 pm – Active Burngreave – sports and games for young people at All Saints basketball court, Lyons Close S4 7EP.
Interested in performing or want to book a stall? Email email@example.com