It’s important to do what you can to reduce the risk of you and other people getting ill with coronavirus.
- Keep your distance, 2m where possible.
- Wash your hands with soap and hot water. If you have young children there’s a great Peppa Pig song you can sing whilst washing your hands that makes it fun.
- Wear a face covering in enclosed indoor spaces. Remember the face covering must cover your nose and mouth, so wear it from just under your eyes to under your chin.
- Stay at home if you have symptoms, even if they are mild. This is what makes the most difference we know that 50% of people with symptoms don’t stay at home so this is the biggest difference you can make.
- If you have symptoms, please stay in and GET A TEST. https://www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test
If you don’t have a car and can’t walk to the testing centre please don’t go on the bus or taxi – ask for a test to be sent out to you and you must isolate in your home until you get you results
- If your test is positive and you are asked to isolate, it does mean you must stay at home. Anyone living with you has to isolate at home for 14 days. If they begin to get symptoms they should get a test too.