- Get a free test if you have Coronavirus symptoms, however mild, such as a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or loss/change to your sense of smell or taste.
- If you have symptoms, please do not leave your home except to get a test.
- To arrange a test you need to book an appointment online at:
nhs.uk/coronavirus or phone 119.
- Local test centre at Gower Street Car Park, Burngreave, S4 7HA.
Pedestrian centre only, open 8am – 8pm, seven days a week.
- Covid-19 guidance in other languages at: nhs.uk/accessibility
Advice and support
If you’re self-isolating and need help, advice and support on things like food shopping, collecting medication or have concerns about money, or if you just need someone to talk to, you can:
- Ring the Community Helpline on 0114 273 4567
(lines open 8.45am – 4.45pm)
or visit www.sheffield.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Get help from your local community
Know the symptoms
Need to go shopping in Burngreave? Find out how to keep yourself and others safe when you go out.
Links on this page: