The COVID Community Bus will be at additional locations in and around Burngreave, providing lateral flow tests for those without symptoms, free boxes of home testing device kits, vaccination advice, support to book an appointment and information and advice about Covid 19.
- Monday 16th August 10am-4pm: Fir Vale Hub, Page Hall Road, Fir Vale
- Monday 16th August 11am-4pm: Fun Day at Wensley Park, Grimesthorpe
- Tuesday 17th August 10am-4pm: Firth Park – Café in the park
- Friday 20th August 10am-4pm: Osgathorpe Park, Fir Vale
The team can provide a whole host of information and support on COVID-19 issues, including:
- Accessing COVID-19 tests
- Self isolating
- Financial help
- Supported lateral flow tests with your results in 30 minutes
- Booking your vaccination appointment
- Free take home LFD test kits
- Free leaflets and self isolation packs
Information can also be provided in multiple language formats.
Do not come to the vehicle if you have COVID-19 symptoms – you must isolate and book a PCR test.
Got to www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test or call 119 to book.
If you have an event coming up that you’d like the Covid Community Bus to attend, or have details of other event that might be useful for the team to go along to, you can reach them at email@example.com.
Watch the video to find out more about the Community Covid bus: