North East Community Consultation: Information and Communications
We want to hear from you! How do you find out news about what is going on in your area? The internet? Word of mouth? Your local newspaper?
We’re working with SOAR communities and the North East Sheffield Local Area Committee to consult with communities and help us understand how you like to get your local news.
We want to consult with communities on:
- How people want to find out information about what is happening in their area
- Effective communication methods
- Where people currently go for local news and information
- What’s working and what else is required?
- What information people want to know – what’s important to people?
- How people want to feed in their views, concerns and priorities into SCC and other service providers to ensure they have a voice in what happens in their area.
Please tell us in this short survey: https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/YesKXOOE/i/0
Alternatively, a PDF version with the questions for people wishing to print a copy out for those with digital barriers can be downloaded.
Paper copies can be:
- Scanned and sent to Communities@soarcommunity.org.uk
- Collected by a member of our team
- Dropped off or posted to:
C/O The Communities Team
SOAR Works Enterprise Centre
14 Knutton Road. Parson Cross,
Sheffield. S5 9NU
We have a team available to come out and visit groups should people prefer to feedback verbally. Please let us know if you would like someone to visit.