Green City Action will hold an evening of discussion and debate around the question of food production on Thursday 9th May between 6.30pm and 8.30pm at the Holtwood Road Scout Hut.
- What do you know about the causes of climate change?
- Have you ever thought about how climate change may affect our food supply?
- Or, how getting food on our plates, can contribute to it?
- Or, how changes to our food choices might help?
- How might climate change be affected by it, and how might it affect climate change?
- As we face a ‘Climate Emergency’ what kind of action is needed?
The presentation will help spark conversation exploring what we can do at a local level.
So come along to the Scout Hut on Holtwood Road, on Thursday 9th May to take part.
- Refreshments, soup and cake available on the night
- Free Admission (Donations welcome on the night)
- Please Park on Abbeyfield Road
To be sure of a place, book at https://events.ticketsforgood.co.uk/events/1127-festival-of-debate-the-connections-between-food-climate-change
This event is part of the ‘Our Planet’ strand of the ‘Festival Of Debate’ which has kindly been sponsored by Sheffield Climate Alliance and Regather.
Find out more about the Festival of Debate: https://www.festivalofdebate.com
Organisation: Festival of Debate
Contact name: Green City Action
Telephone: 0114 244 0353