Off Lyons Road, Sheffield
Are you over 50?
Are you interested in taking part in some FREE healthy living and craft based activities?
Drink Wise, Age Well is offering a programme of six activity taster sessions. Each session runs on a Thursday, 1:30pm – 3:30pm at St Peter’s Ellesmere.
- Week 1, 23rd August – Move It Or Lose It – gentle chair based or standing physical activity for any ability focusing on falls prevention, balance, co-ordination and strength, but most of all it will be fun!
- Week 2, 30th August – Sowing and Growing – exploring growing small scale windowsill pots of herbs and shoots, taking cuttings, growing from what’s in our vegetable rack, using house plants to keep our homes healthy, sowing flower seeds for next year. Everything is provided for free, and participants will have small pots to take home.
- Week 3, 6th September – Lavender bag and sleep – Bag making and workshop with discussion about how to achieve better sleep.
- Week 4, 13th September – Local history and reminiscence walk
- Week 5, 20th September – Exploring the connection between food and mood
- Week6, 27th Septemner – Printing with nature
Organised by Drink Wise, Age Well