Want to improve your language ability? If you want to practice speaking English and improve your communication skills, then join supportive people at the SAVTE conversation group, Wednesdays 10.00-11.30am, 11th September – 18th December 2019.
Everyone is welcome and participants do not have to pay to attend.
Who is the conversation group for?
If any of these statement applies to you, give this conversation group a try!
- You want to keep practicing speaking in English after WisH, ICDH or ESOL Entry3
- You want to improve on your communication skills
- You want to build fluency and improve your pronunciation when talking
- You want to increase your vocabulary
- You want to prepare your language skills to enable you to volunteer, work or learn in a higher level training courses
- You are already an English speaker (from UK or not from UK), but you wish to improve your language ability without attending a formal course.
- You want to meet other people and learn about different professions and employment sectors that exist in Sheffield.
Where: Vestry Hall, 2 Burngreave Road, Sheffield S39 DD.
CRECHE IS AVAILABLE
Start: Wednesdays, 11th September – 18th December 2019 10.00 – 11.30am (No classes during school holidays)
How are the sessions delivered?
The session is facilitated by an experienced tutor. There will discussions based on a topic. Speakers from different profession are also invited to come and talk about their field of work. You can ask questions and find out what they do and what are the skills, qualities and qualification required in their sector or industry.
Is this group for me?
The conversation group is very relaxed and informal. You can make mistakes, spell wrongly or mispronounce and no one will judge you. Instead, you will be amongst very supportive people and together you will help each other get things right! You don’t have to worry about homework or feeling shy. Everyone is there to learn.