Come and join us in the SAGE Greenfingers’ allotment shed to learn how to make a beautiful festive wreath using foraged materials from Sheffield.
The wreaths will be built using a range of materials made and collected by SAGE service users. Including:
- hand crafted willow hoops that will form the circular structure of the wreath
- locally foraged materials hand picked during a week of festive craft projects
- seasonal meadow flowers harvested in Sheffield
You will be guided by Cat from local florists Moss & Clover Kelham in the SAGE Greenfingers shed which is located on Grimesthorpe Allotments.
There are TWO sessions to choose from: Session 1 at 10am – 12 noon OR Session 2 at 1pm – 3pm
Ticket price of £26 includes:
- All materials for the wreath
- Mulled wine and mince pies (or tea and biscuits if you’d prefer)
All proceeds raised will be donated to SAGE, a mental health charity in Sheffield.
For more information about the organisation, visit: www.sagesheffield.org.uk
- Contact name: Ruby
- Telephone: 0114 273 7718
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.sagesheffield.org.u